Tuesday, October 9, 2007

PUMPKIN

I was happy. My mom was making pumpkin bread and I read the big word PUMPKIN from the can. I was happy and got 4 candy corn. I wanted to draw a picture with a pumpkin.

My pumpkin patch is so big. A ghost comes to steal all the pumpkins. And I have a spooky tree because the bat ate all the leaves and it is burnt because a dragon blew fire on it. Then it couldn't grow leaves back. The ghost says boo because it wanted to scare a person. He just wanted to play so he jumped out from the spooky tree. The End.

3 comments:

Rob Au said...

I love that Halloween story! It is so much fun. And I love your picture too. I think you are such a great artist. You are an artist like me. I love you Robbie.

Daddy

Unknown said...

Bats a great story and picture. Ghost to show you how talented Robbie is. Witch I think is very impressive.

Love ya,

Grandpa

alliatwood said...

Thats a spooky story. I hope I never see a dragon with fire shooting from its nose. I would run away and say AHHHHH!!!!! I love you Robbie