Monday, October 8, 2007

No One


This is me and Lauren standing with No One. He is the best picture that I made at school and mom cut him out for me so I can see him everyday when I wake up. He is so fun, I love to look at him. I wish that he wouldn't be on the door but that he would be in my room on a poster. I wish I could play toys with No One. I like his curly hair because I made it all by myself. I would take him to disneyland and do my ABC's with him. He is holding my rabbit pumpkin because he has two ears. I love it to be a rabbit pumpkin so I made it a rabbit pumpkin. But I know he's not a real pumpkin, he's just paper. He's real but he's just flat because he's paper, so, I like that pumpkin that I made. I also at my house have pretty decorations. I have soft pumpkins and orange and purple lights on my gazebo. And my dad let me sleep with my soft pumpkin. That was so nice of him. I love my dad. The End.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Grandma thinks that No One seems like he is a good friend. And he can help you keep out of trouble. When your mom asked who made the mess - tell her "No One".